14500 Juanita Dr. NE, Kenmore, WA 98028
To reach the Front Desk at the Kenmore campus, call (425) 602-3000
Join us on campus for a tour and get a feel for what life is really like at 巴斯蒂尔. You’ll learn more about campus and student life, our programs, and more. Schedule your campus tour. Can't join us? No worries - you can also take a Virtual Tour of each campus or talk to an advisor about all of the amenities 巴斯蒂尔 has to offer.
Your visit can be tailored to meet your needs and interests. During your visit, you can:
- Take a guided tour of a campus
- View the library's collections of natural health books and journals
- Speak with a financial aid advisor
- Meet with an admissions representative (Apply with no fee!)
- Take a self-guided tour of the medicinal herb garden and reflexology path.
- Shop at the bookstore.
- Explore wooded trails through St. Edward State Park to Lake Washington.
Stay on campus in 巴斯蒂尔’s dorm-style rooms or at the beautifully renovated hotel walking distance from campus, 小屋.
Amenities accessible to all students include:
- Naturopathic teaching clinic accessible to students for their health care needs
- Campus library
- Multi-purpose room with fitness equipment
- On-campus housing at the Student Village.
- 花园 and hiking trails to explore in between classes
- Botanical Medicine Lab
- Cadaver Anatomy lab
- Histology lab
- Hydrotherapy Lab
- Kitchen Lab
- 研究 Lab
- Soft Tissue Manipulation Lab
Virtual Campus Tour
The 51-acre 巴斯蒂尔 University campus is uniquely suited for the study of natural health sciences. Nestled among fields and woodlands on the northeast shore of Lake Washington, 186年,000-square-foot campus complex is located 10 miles northeast of Seattle in Kenmore, Washington. Built in 1959 as a Catholic seminary, the facility has been used by 巴斯蒂尔 University since 1996.
Sometimes showing is better than telling. The 巴斯蒂尔 community, campus, and culture are on full display in this three minute video. Take a look!
Central to the education you’ll find at 巴斯蒂尔, the 巴斯蒂尔 花园 is home to over 250 medicinal plants.